Terms and Conditions for Little Town Dreamers
By purchasing a Sleep Consulting Package with LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS Sleep Consulting, this agreement is made and entered into between “Client” and LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS LLC “LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS.” Service may be provided by Kerriann Caudill or another employee of LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS, referred to as “the Consultant.”
1. Consultation Services. The Client hereby employs LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS to perform the following services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS will confer with the Client about any concerns relating to the sleep plan agreed upon with the Client, including its implementation and management. Details of which consultation package is to be purchased are agreed upon by the Client and LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS via email before invoicing.
2. Terms of Agreement. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS will provide a consultation to the Client regarding the implementation of healthy sleep habits for the Client’s child including the following services for the consulting package purchased. Following the initial phone consultation, the Client will receive any customized sleep plans or other documentation included with their purchased consult via email within 48 hours, unless otherwise agreed to between LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS and the Client. The Client agrees to follow the plan using their best judgment and commit to working with LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS for a two-week period to establish healthy sleep habits for the Client’s child unless otherwise agreed to between LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS and the Client. This two week period begins on the day of the Client’s initial consult and ends 14 days after. Any extension or change of this timing is up the discretion of the Consultant. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any time with or without full or partial refund if the Client breaches any of the terms of this agreement or if it appears to the Consultant that the Client or another individual in the Client's household is not following the Sleep Plan prepared by the Consultant.
3. Consulting with Client’s health care provider. The Client agrees to consult with the Client’s pediatrician or family physician (“health care provider”), about the Client’s intention to sleep train prior to implementing the sleep plan if the Client has any questions regarding their child's health. It is the Client’s responsibility to be sure that any underlying medical conditions that may be causing sleep problems (including, but not limited to, sleep apnea, ear infection, allergies, and asthma) have been ruled out as well as to ensure that the health care provider has advised that the Client’s child is healthy. If it is the Client's desire to stop nighttime feedings, the Client should be sure that doing so is okay with their child's healthcare provider. The Client agrees to notify LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS of any changes to the child's health during the sleep training process as sleep training should not be implemented for a child who is ill or has an underlying medical condition that affects sleep.
4. Liability and Disclaimer. The information provided by LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS is neither intended nor is implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. This consultation is intended as an educational service only. The Client is advised to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding a medical condition or the health and welfare of the Client’s child. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in consults, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from the Client’s access to, or inability to access the information discussed, or from the Client’s reliance on any information provided by LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS. This consultation may provide references to outside materials and resources, but LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS will have no responsibility for the content of such other references and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any references provided by LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS are provided as merely a convenience to the user.
5. Payment to LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS will be paid the flat rate of for the work that will be provided in accordance with this agreement. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS will provide an invoice outlining all services to be rendered and collect payment in full before the initial consultation with the Client. The Client will have the option to seek additional support from LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS if desired at a rate dependent upon the level of support being sought.
a. Cancellations – any consultation cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled first meeting time for any reason other than a death in the immediate family, will not be eligible for a refund.
b. Rescheduling – the Client has up until 24 hours of the scheduled first meeting time to reschedule their consultation without penalty. Consultations rescheduled within 24 hours of the scheduled first meeting time for any reason other than a death in the immediate family, may not be eligible for a refund.
6. Refund. Refunds are at the sole discretion of LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS. The invoiced amount paid by the Client is generally considered non-refundable.
7. Guarantee. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS does not offer any guarantees related to the effectiveness of services. Results are entirely dependent on commitment from caregivers to follow consistently the plan outlined by LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS cannot guarantee results, as many things impact sleep, including but not limited to illness, teething, sleep environment, visitors, traveling, inconsistent reinforcement, and growth spurts.
8. Confidential Information. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS agrees that any information received from the Client during any furtherance of her obligations in accordance with this agreement which concerns the personal, financial, or other affairs of the Client will be treated by LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS in full confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons or organizations without the written consent from the Client.
9. Parent Commitment and Communication. The Client understands that their commitment to this process is absolutely necessary in order to see the results they are hoping for in regard to their child’s sleep. The Client agrees to follow current recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics on safe sleep practices. The Client understands that LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS encourages and enjoys updates from them and that it is their responsibility to correspond with LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS. The Client promises to bring up any concerns, doubts, or confusion in regard to the sleep plan developed with LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS and as soon as possible so the Client and LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS may address them constructively and work together to achieve the goals set forth in the consultation.
a. The Client must prioritize sleep and follow recommendations given by LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS in order to see results. The Client is responsible for being consistent with sleep times, methodology, approach, and follow through in order to see results. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS does not offer any guarantee regarding sleep goals or results as the Consultant is only one half of the partnership, the Client is the other. We work together to achieve success.
b. The Client understands that LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS is generally available to answer questions on weekdays during the business hours (9 am – 9 pm at the Consultant’s local time) and that correspondence received during holidays, Saturdays, or Sundays may be answered the next business day. If the Client is needing guidance, the Client should first use their own best judgment and second text or email their Consultant with LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS so that they may be assisted as promptly as possible (with the understanding that text messages or emails received between 9am and 9pm (Consultant’s local time) will be answered within 24 hours, as quickly as possible for the individual Consultant. The Client understands they should use their best judgment while waiting for a response from LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS, and should use their best judgment at all times during the sleep training process.
10. Professionalism and Courtesy. LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS agrees to treat all Clients with respect and kindness especially given the sensitive nature of sleep and family. The Client agrees to maintain professionalism and respectfulness towards the Consultant in all their communications. This includes but is not limited to: no cursing or yelling at the consultant, calling names, or disparaging their professional opinions and work.
11. Signature. Both the Client and LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS agree to the above agreement. By paying the invoice received by the client you are stating: Client: I, the undersigned client, hereby warrant that I am competent to contract in my own name. I confirm that I have read the herein agreement prior to its execution and I am fully familiar with the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my legal representatives and assigns. I agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
By receiving payment of the Client’s invoice LITTLE TOWN DREAMERS and our team of Sleep Consultants agree to the terms and conditions of this contract.
Disclaimer: Little Town Dreamers does not offer medical advice, services or treatment to clients. If you are concerned about a medical issue related to your children please contact your pediatrician immediately.